Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Special Pixie Dust


What I thought was that I could write a chapter book. Each time I go on my blog I will write one chapter on the special pixie dust. that is what the story is called. It is about a girl who finds Pixie Dust and used it a lot. I will let you find out what happens next. I hope you enjoy the story!

The Special Pixie Dust 

Contents
                
1 the discovery 

2 the pixie dust powers 

3 coming home 

4 the wings 

5 the wand 

6 the golden locket 

7 talking to animals 

8 princesses in need 

9 the evil prince 

10 the war 

11 the winning of it all 

12 the crowning

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Mia! I love the chapter titles and can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work honey. Can't wait to read the rest of your story.

    Love mom

    ReplyDelete